The cost will be 6.99 dollars or 5.99 euros each month through the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store and can be canceled at any time. If you decide to take the step of being a member, you will receive a monthly deposit of GTA$500,000 in your Maze Bank account, as well as the possibility of obtaining properties in Los Santos that are no longer available.
The first round of benefits will end on April 27 and will rotate continuously. This is what we will have for the first month:
- 500,000 GTA$ for your account
- The Principe Deveste Eight, customized and upgraded by Hao’s Special Works, before it is officially released, and the orange Felipe and CMYK Distortion cover.
- A workshop located in La Mesa, with access to different content updates from Los Santos Tuners. Shop owners will be able to move to La Mesa for free.
- Suspension of LS Car Meet fees. Current CMLS members who own GTA+ will receive a GTA$50,000 rebate during the event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius superyacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Shirt and Broker Prolaps Baseball Shirt and Shorts will automatically be added to the rest of your clothing.
- The Transporter deck for Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems in the workshop.
- 3X GTA$ & RP in the Hao’s Special Works series .
- 2X Reputation at the Car Meet in the Street Racing Series.
In turn, we will have at our disposal the special GTA + Shark cards, only accessible to members. All of this must be achieved before Rockstar announces the new promotion, at which point the content will expire.